Visit a city of story to learn magnificent temples, culture and history starting with our professional guides to share you more detail from the pre-Angkorean period and the daily life of local Khmer people survive in their daily life. Moreover, you will be explored of local dining and fun with a fantastic memory of your holiday.
Jump on your air-conditioned vehicle, to get your temple pass ready and start your implausible journey with your private experienced tour guide to see and learn about unique complex architectural temples and World UNESCO Heritage known as Angkor Archaeological Park. Escape an overcrowded to the most impressive Angkor temples in the morning, full of delicate carvings, will bring you to the greatest beauty of Preah Khan, Neak Pean, North Mebon and Pre Rub, once a major administrative hub for over a hundred thousand officials and servants. Enjoy with local lunch near temple site.
The last important site is to visit Angkor Wat temple, the iconic of Cambodia and the World UNESCO Heritage listed in 1992. Spend your precious time discovering the amazing architectural and mysterious history of Angkor Wat. After finished your remarkable Angkor Wat tour, catch up sunset tour at Bakheng mountain before transfer back to your hotel.
Highlight of the day
Full day exploring the two combination between the small and big circle tour.
Discovery most of the marvellous ancient Khmer temples in Angkor Archaeological park.
Gian more insightful views of history of Angkor Golden Age since past to present.
08:00 - Pick Up at your hotel's lobby and head to ticket counter.
8:20 - Get your temple pass
9:00 - Sightseeing - Preah Khan , Neak Poan , North Mebon, Pre Rub
13:00 - Lunch at local restaurant next to temple ( Paid by the customer)
14:30 - Sightseeing - Angkor Wat Temple , Sunset Watching
18:00 - Transfer back to downtown or hotel.
- Reveal clothes is prohibited to enter the sacred places such as temple and pagoda.
- You can use camera or video record inside during the sightseeing.
- Please bring your mosquito repellent and umbrella with you.
Upon purchase of tickets , you will receive the e-voucher or e-ticket within two working day. Please log in and download
your e-voucher or e-ticket from your account.
How to use
Kindly display printed or mobile voucher to tour operator.
1. We Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
2. The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
3. Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted, Recommends and the appointed merchant.
4. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly.
5. Cancellation Policy :
Free of charge if the cancellation is issued before 5 days at 5:00PM
50% charge if the cancellation is issued before 3 days at 5:00PM
100% charge if the cancellation is issued after 3 days at 5:00PM
DURATIONS : 10H 0MN
Siem Reap - Cambodia
Siem Reap - Cambodia